June 11, 2008

Chunk of time...

So here I am at TAFE. I kinda underestimated how much notes I still had to write... I came 2 hours early as well. Done in the first half hour and I've just spent the last half hour planning my portfolio for the aptitude/portfolio/interview stage of the graphic design course I want to do at TAFE.

I pretty much have to print everything out tomorrow morning and then mount it all and put it into an A3 folder. I half contemplated going to the city to get that concertina I made last year, but I'd be down 2 hrs and besides I have 8 pieces in my portfolio so I hope it's good enough. Now I have to think about what I'm going to wear... should it matter? I am being interviewed but still it should be on skill not appearance, right?

Thank Gosh I have my ipod touch now. It's keeping me alive. Though I am angry that not all songs have artwork. maybe during break I can find some. I really like doing the cover flow but I'm so bummed when more than half of them don't have artwork..

LALALALALLALALALALALALALaaaaaaa. so bored.

FCUK. I'm going to miss Origin2!!!! this is really the only one I get to watch cause the other 2 are at ANZ stadium and I'm working them =( I'll miss the everything till 9:30....gahhhhhhhhhhh I want to watch numb3rs!!!! dilemma.

I'll add more later...

[EDIT] So here I am... with my midnight miso soup craving (3AM actually but the slight alliteration made it sound more fun), just finished getting my portfolio organised for tomorrows printing and copying... I hope the print works lady doesn't get mad at me again for wanting it done on the spot! & i hope the markers like it too.

so NSW got killed for Origin2 I'm glad I missed pretty much all of it. When I got home the score was 18-0 but i think QLD got a try - obviously i didn't stay to see if they did.

TAFE was a little on the boring side tonight. we played with photoshop again. i should have stayed home. i still need those 4 shots that are due next week. i don't know what to do. i think i have 1 but the rest are tbd still

i really should go to sleep now. but i'm not all that tired. [/EDIT]

No comments:

Post a Comment