The first apple store in Sydney is going to open in at 5pm today. I'm kind of tempted to go. I want to check out all the hype and maybe even get me a free shirt XD I'm still very sick tho so I don't think its a good idea to be going out to the city in the middle of winter especially since I have a shift at anz tomorrow. I completely didn't know I had one. I thought I missed the ring through so I didn't bother ringing but yesterday night I got a couple of msgs reminding me of my shifts on friday and Saturday... I was like WTF? But then work is work and money is money and I am trying to save for all of those things on my wishlist =) and of course the now $160 I'll be needing to cover my months repayments for my nikon and thus beautiful piece of technology that I'm using to blog now, my iPod touch! I'm seriously in love with this baby. Its not only solved my mp3 problem but also my little late night Internet thoughts when the laptop is resting BUT it also saves me from watching stuff outside in the lounge where it is Mofo cold nowadays. I am also in love with the qwerty touch keyboard, at first I thought my fingers were too fat cause the keys are bloody small but I got used to it or my fingers got ano.
I'll update at a more normal hour.
June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment