July 15, 2008

just stopped by to say...

Happy Birthday Mommy!!

It takes a lot to know what is love. It's not the big things, but the little things that can mean enough. A lot of prayers to get me through. And there is never a day that passes by I don't think of you. You were always there for me, pushing me and guiding me always to succeed.
You showed me When I was young just how to grow, You showed me everything that I should know, You showed me just how to walk without your hands. God has been so good blessing me with a family Who did all they could. I wanna thank you for what you've done in hopes I can give back to you & be the perfect daughter. You showed me how to love, you showed me how to care. And you showed me that you would always be there. I wanna thank you for that time & I'm proud to say you're mine. I love you mom. x

Photobucket

i got it from my momma!
hahahaha


proper post soon. promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment