June 7, 2008

Crash Into Me

Less than 8 hours ago I was in my first crash.
Minor as it was it was my first.

Here's how the night went down -
Me and the girls planned to go out to parra tonight (which was really yesterday) but plans fell through as they do alot these days =(, diane was in no fit condition to go out, so new plans were hatched and the 3 of us remaining decided to go to towers instead. Mish got a little lost on the way to my house and we got to castle hill at quarter past 7, 25 minutes later and a few (i understate) twists and turns and switching levels later we still couldn't find a park. Here we are at level2 waiting a fair distance away from a reversing L-plater and ***CRASHBOOMBAHHHH*** the nonghead dings mishs' car and crushes her drivers side head light. As mish got out she looked about ready to take the bitch down but she didn't (proud of her), she assessed the damage and continued to ring her dad. Needless to say the L-plater was scared shitless and very apologetic; till mish whipped out her camera to get on the spot photos for insurance. they traded insurance and that was that. Or so we thought. The supervising instructor; the mother I think, had the cahones to say to mish 'you saw her reversing, why didn't you too?' MAYBE. you know JUST MAYBE. because there was another car behind us?! and fcukmedead... when you're reversing aren't you supposed to looking behind you?!?!!?!?!?!?!? think that was all. WRONG. they kind of plead mish not to go to claim insurance. I think the mothers words were (think italian nonna) 'it cost $20 dollarrrr to fix you come to my house tomorrow and I fix it'. PUHHHHHH-LEASE...

Needless to say mishs' night was cut short. after dinner at GPK she left to get the car sorted with her dad. Leaving me and jess to check out Sex & the City. Honestly I can count the number of episodes I've watched with my hands (not all fingers used). I really only wanted to watch it for the fashion. It felt like an extra long episode and it had it's funny moments. I'll definitely be buying the box set - it's very pretty.

Here's hoping I become a better driver.
x

PS - I think I'm going to go with Excel for driving lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment